RE: Suggestion for frequently asked questions

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 10:51:14 EDT

I've often wondered why we didn't have this already, I figured there was
good reason... but I have been VERY impressed by the willingness of people
here to answer the same queries over and over without one sign of
impatience, something I've not found on ANY other list. Kudos to DML'ers on
this one!

- Alex