Update Dakota USA Sponsors

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 11:02:57 EDT

Just got off the phone with Mopartsracing.com they will be offering special pricing for Dakota USA members. I will have a list of a few items on my website as soon as he get me the list. Discounts will be mainly on higher cost items like headers, air intakes, and computers. Example of a discount is for a computer member cost would be 299.00 for a 97-2000 R/T 5.9 performance computer other models would be less. I wish I could offer this price to all DMLer but I have to send him a list of members and only members get the discount most discounts will cover the membership cost. plus this is not a group buy thing we will get the same price even if one person orders.

Thanks
Chris Lambert
President Dakota USA
http://www.dakotausa.com