Re: CDR's

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 15:03:32 EDT

well, I can play the cd's I make in the wifes ram with Infinity factory
radio, but they won't play in mine all the time. Doesn't matter what brand
for me.. Guess kenwood doesn't play them well. (it is 5 years old)

I am fixing to take my Bazooka back and MIGHT end up with one of those
kenwood mp3 radios =]
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49