Re: Tire wear w/ Hotchkis kit

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 17:11:46 EDT

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:51:43 -0400, "Alex Ross"
<ajross50@mindspring.com> wrote:
>What kind of tire wear can I expect with the Hotchkis suspension kit? Are
>the factory alignment specs attainable with the kit? If not, how close can
>the truck be aligned to factory specs? Thanks.

The Hotchkis kit comes with new alignment specs designed for the
Hotchkis setup. Use those and you'll be fine. I'm at about 9,000
miles on my Scorchers since I've installed them. I've rotated them
once. They are wearing just fine.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43