Them Chevy guys...

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 20:59:16 EDT

Got a spank story to tell. On my way home from work last night, i was
driving down the main drag and a white chevy xtreme flew by me. It was a
brand new one, stickers in the window. Light ahead turns red and i pull up
next to him. I look over and its a kid. He looks over at me and says
"wanna go?". Sure. I was wondering how things would turn out cause i was
in my... Ford Maverick. The truck was in the shop. Light turns green and
we're gone. He got a car length jump on me (i have 2.73 gears) and the mav
did a tight shift into 3rd and i started passing by him and i look over and
he had a wtf look. The light ahead turned red and i look over at him and
yell " How does it feel to be beaten by a 23 year old grandma car??" I gave
him a thumbs up for the try and drove off. Only thing i had done to the
mav was put on a edelbrock manifold and holly 4 barrel carb.