Re: New Truck Tracking

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 23:11:40 EDT

Thats a good question! Sombody on here awhile back said there truck was on a UP train and got delayed due to it got LOST enroute! Crit where do you live? Can they give you a train ID or what railroad is going by? Better yet Rail Car #. I might be able to help, I'm a dispatcher for BNSF RR.

Don.

<< Well, I'm soon to be a proud Quad father, and would like to be able to track
my new baby. It's at KZ status, so it should be on the rails momentarily.
How do I find out what railroad the truck is on and how to track it? I
recall someone being able to track their truck, but don't know who or how.
Also, can someone provide the part numbers for the 2001 FSM (I hope it's not
Quad-specific), bed extender, and wheel flares for the silver trucks? My
dealer knows NOTHING about 2001 parts and can't seem to get an answer from
Chrysler. Thanks guys.

Crit