Re: Bumper Paint

From: BigTommy83@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 00:04:32 EDT

I haven't been able to read some of the latest DML Digests, but according to
the posts, some people have had problems with the bumper paint coming off? I
take it these are Sports...? I have an SLT with the chrome bumper doing the
same things, only I have a 5 inch long area were all the stuff just flaked
off in the car wash. I guess the pressure was to much for it to take. Hee
Hee. Anyways, this is repairable under warranty? No money ooutta my pocket?
Thanks alot, and sorry if the SLT question was already brought up.

Thom
'00 CC Amber Fire SLT 3.9L V6 2WD
K&N Filter Charger