Re: Supercharger Guru's (or anyone else thats a guru with tuning an engine)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 09:49:13 EDT

Tim

At 09:08 AM 8/18/00 -0400, you wrote:
>FMU dosent have anything to do with the O2 sensor... it just increases the
>fuel pressure when it detects boost.... (FMU = Fuel Management Unit)
>My Air/Fuel meter is hooked to the PCM (as it said to connect it)

Your posts included afr of 12:1 and 8:1 under varying conditions.
I asked about wide-band O2 sensor because, under the OE setup,
it is not possible to tell what the exact afr is ... with the OE O2
sensor and afr autometer gauge tapped into the wire running to PCM
from the O2 sensor, all anyone will get is stoich, rich or lean readings
but not how rich or lean. Maybe I missing something here?

Bob