Re: Re: Injection is nice.....

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 11:34:22 EDT

I'm gonna go with the FMS 19's, I just wanted to through that out before I
bought them though. Maybe Bernd knows for sure, but I thought ours weren't that
big, that's why switching was good? I think going higher than 19# though on a
6er is not good for the engine?........
I want to upgrade the fuel rails also with something better, and nicer looking.
But haven't had any luck. Have you found any?

"psychonaut"

They might be hi-po injectors and all, but pricey. You can get the FMS #19