RE: SPEAKING OF FUEL INJECTORS

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 13:47:25 EDT

I had heard they were 24 lbs. injectors in the 4.7L, have not confirmed it
yet, but someone reported that many months ago. I've pulled every article I
have on the 4.7L and it tells everything you ever wanted know about the
engine specs, except for the injector specs??

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC 4.7L 5spd.
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ