Re: Anybody else have a lifted 2wd?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 23:38:07 EDT

Aaron,If you are interested in flipping the springs on top of the axle,mopar
performance sells spring perches for muscle cars for $13 a piece in summit
racing, and any good welder should be able to weld them on for you.Probably
wouldn't be an hour's labor(translation:less than $50) They could probably
do it with out taking the rearend out from under the truck.I fabricated some
different shock mounts and welded them on the rearend of my old truck
without ever taking anything loose.Still worked fine when I sold it.Anyway,
what I'm trying to say is that it probably wouldn't be as big a deal as
you're thinking.
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus