re:brake warranty

From: BRYAN LESLIE (whoo_ya@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 01:53:59 EDT

   David,
  Your brakes should be covered by the basic 12 month
12000 mile warranty.
If the dealer gives you a hassle about it contact
chrysler.
My brothers ram brakes went out at 12060 (60 miles out
of warranty) and a dealer wouldn't warranty them,he
called chrysler and they reimbursed him for the whole
bill.
So,you shouldn't have a problem.
   Bryan