RE: RE: RE: New Toys have arrived!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 09:49:54 EDT

Hey now...you're not that old. I remember gas prices at $0.25
myself...granted, I was in the back seat of my mom's Rambler...but I
remember all those things as well. I had tried that same thing with my old
Capri and the Air Pump "Forced Injection idea" but it didn't put out enough
to do anything. You just gutted them and left them on for passing the
visual inspections.

- Bernd