Re: RE: dual side exit for 4.7l?

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 11:17:52 EDT

My exhaust was custom made.. that is about the only way to do it here. Most
peops in my area don't do mail order mufflers. Mine was routed so that it
looks like a mustang exit =] I love it ! When my tips rust off, I am
going to just dump it behind the axle. I have a flowmaster dual exit with
2.25" pipe. Cost me 200 with tips. I got pics if you want to see.

                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49