RE: Re: RE: SPEED RATING OF TIRES

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 11:52:28 EDT

Yeah, I grew up in Sacramento! The old stomping grounds....man, that place
has changed! I remember when the houses there were $8,000. Even the hoity
toity ones were only $12,000.

There were guys that would take a fading Rambler and completely gut the
powertrain out of it and replace it with a Mopar or Chevy powertrain and
just run around with the sleeper waiting to pounce. Used to be fun to watch
the looks on people's faces.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.55 LSD