SPANKED BY A TOY-TOY

From: Randall Brown (mindz@pcnow.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 12:02:35 EDT

Well Friday night me and 3 of my friends are coming down the road and
sitting at a red light,,,,well a brand new toyota avalonie oulls up beside
me....not think nutjihn of it pay no attention to him...well the light turns
green and i just start goin normally but i hear his tires chirp and off he
goes....im like WTF?so im like no way and floor it,,,,,i pull up beside him
and he just takes off again....were goin 95mph down this long staright road
(COPS LOVE THIS ROAD..BUT I WAS ON A MISSION) and hes still pullin i get to
110mph and the fool just keeps goin....im like D@MN!!!i flash my lights at
him and get him to turn down a well know drag road and he dosent stop....bu
slows down i pull beside him at about 35 and we floor it hge smokes me
again!!!what do the avaloines have in them....i wasshocked....but hey you
win soem and loose some.,....that just inspired me to keep doin stuff to the
ol'dak

Thanks,
    Randall Brown -- Dublin,Georgia
"94 CC SLT V8(318) 2x4 3.90 LSD 120,000miles
Dual out back w/3-chamber Flowmasters,
Drop-in K&N,Bilstein Shocks,Tinted windows,
Pioneer Cd Deck,Lakewood Traction Bars,
More to come