Re: RE: Re: Best reason not to own a Lightning?

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 12:13:46 EDT

yes, but I will never afford or want one of those.. it is bad when you see
them driving something you want =] Just adds salt to the wound. Where do
you live? Sounds like a rich area hehe
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49