98+ MP Computer question

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 13:50:28 EDT

Does anyone know if you will run into problems going from a MP computer back
to the stock unit? Reason I ask is that I know the VIN and mileage have to
be flashed into the 98 and newer MP units and thought that there might be
odometer problems if you were to switch back and forth for something like
heavy towing.

I have the computer coming from KRC and just wanted to find out before I
decided I could just jump back and forth whenever I wanted.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks.
John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers, F&B TB, Gibson