Re: Re: Re: Best reason not to own a Lightning?

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 14:20:14 EDT

Must be nice =] At 16 I had a 81 ford stepside with straight 6. I am 25
now and WISH I had a RT =[ Butt, with rent and insurance etc.. I just
can't do it captain hehe One day... one day

Not trying to start any shiznit.. keep in mind

                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49