Re: R/T vs. Lightning -----Now. SC hi mileage Dak?

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 15:40:03 EDT

What fool told you that? It is probably true that a SC will shorten the life of
an engine (but not much if you don't run too much boost and do more frequent oil
and filter changes) but I wouldn't think a well maintained Dodge with 50k on it
is anywhere near worn out. We do A/C work on lots of older Mopar 4 bangers with
turbos on them with over 150k miles and they still run ok!