Re: Re: Best reason not to own a Lightning?

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 21:17:47 EDT

i think u wish that u were a punk kid again..wouldnt it be nice to be 18 and
have a new r/t or a corvette think of the possibilities...lol by the way
think of all the young guys out their who are looking at us and saying what
does that fart need with a p...magnet like that...by the way how old r u..