Re: Steve & Leslie's Trophy - Quad Cab Award!!

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 21:31:09 EDT

--- "A. S." <adakota4x4@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Don't know if Steve and Leslie were going to share it with the DML,
>
> but.......I happen to know that they got a HUGE trophy for their
> dak at a
> car show today. I myself was in the same show and came up empty
> handed.
> Anyway, everyone congratulate Steve and Leslie for representing the
> DML in
> such a great way!!!
> --Aaron--

YES, we were gonna share our news with everyone. It has been such a
joyous event and SURPRISE to us to receive a 'top 50 award' this
being the first true car show that we have entered.

Sorry we have not responded sooner, the show was 65 miles from our
house and then from there we went to another show (no trophys
given)30 miles the other direction from our home so we did not return
til late, and headed out early this morning to a BIG show in
Harrodsburg that we had found out about the previous night, this show
had KILLER trophys (100 top awards that were atleast 36" and the best
of each class was 6' YES that's NOT a typeo!!). Sorry to say we
weren't one of the lucky ones but a DAK did go home with a trophy. We
took some pics and will post ASAP.

P.S. Aaron's truck deserved a trophy, it was SPOTLESS!! Let's all
give him a hand for also representing the DML. And we also want to
thank Aaron, cause we owe this all to him since he posted the info on
here about the show in IN. - Steve & Leslie

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde - Bardstown, Kentucky http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000 '00 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ Yahoo Messenger - the_black_ghost_2000 AOL Instant Messenger - DakotaQC2000