car show - Bernheim Forest, KY

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 21:56:48 EDT

Hey all!! while we are on the subject of car shows we are registered
for another one, and want to invite ANYONE and EVERYONE to come and
maybe we could get a few of the DML trucks together.

Details:

Cruisin' for the Boy Scouts
3rd Annual Cruise for the Boy Scouts
located at the Boy Scout Reservation

September 10, 2000 9:00am - 6:00pm
registration from 9:00 - 1:00 awards at 4:30pm

lake front property - next to Bernheim Forest
$10.00 entry fee $20.00 w/T-shirt

door prizes, top 50 awards, 15 "Best of" awards, 50/50 pot

Contact for more info:
Mike Fleitz 502-368-2576 email: nsureu@bellsouth.net

OR send us an email and we can give directions on how to get there.

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde - Bardstown, Kentucky http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000 '00 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ Yahoo Messenger - the_black_ghost_2000 AOL Instant Messenger - DakotaQC2000