Alternator and lcoation of A/C clutch switch

From: Stewart Ebrat (Stewart@atlasinc.org)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 08:21:15 EDT

Hey guys I have 1996 DAK 3.9 and I am installing an electric fan and
everything went well until the connection of ac relay to ac /clutch switch I
think I found it there are two wires solid black and black with white
stripe.

I am presuming that the black with white stripe is the positive side of
switch so then the ac relay connects here. Anyone out there can confirm
this?

Also I keep on reading about the alternator issue and wanted to know if
anyone has a part number and a good brand to install in my DAK.

Thanks again everyone for all your help!!

Stew