Camping Trip Update

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 09:48:19 EDT

got one more person to sign up that makes 10 trucks two buddies droped out. so I will call the park and get the spots. I will let you know what the deal is and we need to try to find a place to meet up so we can cruise down together. this is going to be a great weekend. A lot of time to talk and get to know each other and look at the trucks. It would be even better if we could get as many people as we had at VMP in May. Come on guys we don't have to drag race to have fun with our Daks and fellow DMLers. to see the list of people coming on the trip go to http://www.dakotausa.com/dmlcamping.html

Chris Lambert