Re: RE: Re: The saga continues (Powerdyne)

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 12:40:09 EDT

I have been having the same problems with UPS lately. They show up when you
are gone, then leave a note saying they will be back between 12 and 4. You
wait till 7, then go to the store, come back 15minutes later and you get
another note!!!! I was sooooo pissed at them!

Dak content: Hope they don't misplace my new Speed Grille that is on the
way!

                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49