Re: 255 65r 15 tires

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 00:25:29 EDT

You paid 90 bucks each for OEM Good for a Years?? I hope you didn't give
them the go ahead, as you're not the only one who has had bad luck with
the OEM tires. Hold off, do some shopping, check BFG's, Cooper, Dunlop,
etc. You'll get more miles, and I'm sure better service. Retail for $190
EACH?? Man, talk about blowing smoke. I don't see how changing your size
adversely voids the warranty. I went up to a 30" tire on my 2wd, which
is a 235-75-15 which is available from Dodge, and I've never had a
problem from my local dealer. This is my 3.9 cents worth.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
treatment!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts