Alternators-One more time (attn:Kyle)

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 09:25:24 EDT

Kyle & anyone else,
  I went ahead and got a 120amp alternator for my truck. For future
reference for the DML, I'm going to do the following:
Check voltage at idle with 75amp alternator.
Check voltage at idle with 75amp alternator and all lights on, which include
(4) 100watt off-road lights and the headlights(on bright).
Then I'll swap in the 120amp alternator and do the same checks.
Probably won't get to this til this weekend, but I'll post the data for all
when I get it done.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/
P.S. if there are any other checks you want me to make, let me know and I'll
try to do them as well!