Re: Brake Rotor

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 10:25:19 EDT

About 5 or 6 years ago my front disks were warped and needed turned for the 3rd time in 50K miles. I asked the guy who
does my inspections if there was anything I could do to prevent this. He said get a good set of rotors and pads. He
said he could change Dak rotors in his sleep, he's done so many. I put a good set of Raybestos rotors and pads and
haven't had a problem with the rotors since. I have 106K on the truck now. I've changed worn pads since but the rotors
have held up great.

Doug Fedeli