Re: 255 65r 15 tires

From: LARRY LEESCH (leeschhp1@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 12:18:13 EDT

Ralph,
WHOA AND JUMP BACK. We need to talk. Would you put Firestone Wilderness
tires on your Dak? Those Goodfernothin's you have now are just as dangerous.
I have had two of them explode on me and I'm not the only one. I have two
friends with the same problem. So what do I suggest-
275x60x15 BFG T/A RADIALS. They are 1/10th of an inch shorter and drive like
a dream. They cost me at Discount Tire $392.00 installed with lifetime
everything. Suggest you rethink the Goodfernothin's.