RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Gun control (not DML issue or is it?)

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 12:56:35 EDT

Oh yeah I momentarily forgot about that. But why do I think this? I think
why not. Just think of the possibilities. Our welfare system wouldn't be
abused such as it is, it would give a greater sense of what our country
provides as in freedom and security (how does that saying go - Freedom has a
sweet flavor the protected will never know. or something to that effect.
There are many reasons. I am not saying that it would solve everything.
Nothing can do that. I am just saying that it would make things better. But
as I said before these are just my opinions and others can think as they
will.

Chapell