Re: Hoodkiller's back, tire question

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:09:00 EDT

At 09:26 AM 8/22/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>After more than a year away, Hoodkiller is back!
>Nothing has changed with the Dakota, best time is
>still 14.6, with over 102,XXX miles.
>Does anyone have any advice about performance tires on
>16X8 rims? I'm looking to hook up better, and need
>tires (no idea where all that rubber goes :-)
>Later,
>Hoodkiller,
>Robert Trottmann

Wow! Boy.... even thousands of miles away you were causing problem here!
Every time someone mentioned your name, we had a rash of accidents!!!

I got hit by a Semi-truck and the Insurance company paid 15grand to put my
truck back together... Some folks were luckier, a couple not so much....
Maybe you coming home will put an end to the hex... LOL

Welcome back :-)

(Everyone DUCK!)

Preacher