Re: Re: brake rotors

From: David Albrecht (patch@cdsinet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 22:08:43 EDT

I am sitting at 10K right now and have an appointment for tomorrow morning
for the dealership to look at my '00 Dak. It is vibrating pretty bad at any
speed. Hopefully they will have the parts in stock and will be able to fix
it. Doesn't Dodge warrant their parts and labor for 1yr/12,000 miles on
fixes? If this is so then if they replace my rotors and pads will it be
under full warranty for another 12m/12000miles? I think they do since I
remember a post awhile back where someone had gears installed and dodge said
they would warrant the work. Maybe everyone on the list that has had brake
trouble in under 20K miles should write their story down completely. Who
knows how many there would be in total. Maybe we could send this in to DC
with a complaint addressing our concerns? They probably wouldn't do
anything, but at least we could say we tried.

David Albrecht
Missouri