Re: Mopar splash guards

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 21:39:22 EDT

I bought the Mopar splash guards made for fender flares. For normal on-road
driving they work pretty good at keeping the sides of my Dak clean. But
because they are a molded-type plastic, they don't bend very well at all,
and in the deeper mud, they have bent back and started to pull out the
screws on one spot.
They are totally black, with an inset ram's head etched in the surface. It
is the same black-colour as the rest of the guard.
They look pretty good, but you really need a more flexible mud flap for
off-roading.
Sorry no part numbers though.

The Adam Blaster