Re: Stopping shocks WAS DML Digest V4 #2398

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 21:43:59 EDT

Funny that Richard mentioned about the tires being the cause. Since i put
the Wrangler AT/S's on, i have noticed a huge decrease in "shock value" from
my Dak. I can't remember the last time i was shocked getting out of my
truck. Must be at least 2 months, cause that's how long the new rubber has
been on. :)

The Adam Blaster