Re: Virus warning

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 22:50:03 EDT

--- Jon Steiger <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote:
> Woah, hey!!! Are you guys back? Or did you find Internet
> access on the road? :-)
>
> -Jon-

Yep, we got back Saturday night (well, technically Sunday morning).
I'm just barely getting my act together enough to get caught up with
e-mail. Of course I had a month worth of piled up stuff at work,
amazing how it accumulates over two weeks when you're not there to
defend yourself when someone else suggests that you do it.

Anyway, we're gonna post a description of our trip sometime soon,
hopefully. What I will say quickly is that I really, really liked
the Durango. Hmmm..... :-) (Norah says she wants one of each.)

=====