Re: Yesssssssssssss....Superchagrer is completely installed

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 00:30:21 EDT

Hey, I think I need your address. I am looking all over my house for the
pulles (one mine, one yours) but it hasn't showed up yet. I'll try again
in a couple minutes, but send me your address.

I'll send it out before I go to school tomorrow.
-Dester

<<
Finally got the last piece of the kit installed just a few hours ago (after
the @#$! rain). The fuel pump required some minor modification (had to cut
the factory fuel line fitting and mate it to a 3/8” fitting with a hose
clamp. Nothing is leaking and everything is working as it
should...well..still only making 4# of boost because of the underdrive
pulley, but Powerdyne is sending me out a 9# pulley via overnight (Not UPS
this time) to compensate until I can get my original back.

THIS LITTLE V6 IS GONNA PISS OFF QUITE A FEW BUTTSTANGS NOW!! (Can’t wait
for the ZEX Nitrous Control Center...hehehehe)

I’m uploading some picture to my site within the next few hours so check the
site at around 7pm CST.