Topless in Texas

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 01:19:17 EDT

Damn, sorry for the missfire. Using my sister's 'puter, and it doesn't have
the way-cool ergonomic keyboard that mine does!

I yanked the topper off the Dak today. Damn thing was pretty heavy,
combined with the 104F heat, made for a sweaty Brett! I'm guessing about
250 lbs total for the topper. If I can sweat off another 50, I should be
close to Mike Clark's race weight!

Only downside was there was a '94 Dallas soccer sticker on the back
window... plus no DML sticker! (I'll work on that this weekend).

No time to butt dyno tonight, hopefully will get some real numbers at
Houston in September. Also will post new pics as soon as I get 'em!

Adios!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport "Topless in Texas"