Re:Re:Re: Brakes

From: David Albrecht (patch@cdsinet.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 23:03:42 EDT

Ok..just had my '00 Dak in with 10K miles today. I brought it to the
service dept about 8am and they had it done by noon. They replaced both
front rotors. I asked the service manager if they had a lot of dakotas come
through with brake problems. He said as far as he knew they most of the
brake problems they had been seeing in trucks was with the full size ones.
Oh well....I went to the website and sent in my complaint for what it is
worth.

David Albrecht
Missouri