Re: Xenon bulbs

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 22:18:56 EDT

I just got some actually, waiting on them to be delivered as we speak. I
will let you know how they are once I get a chance to get them installed and
tested out. Had to consider them since I put blackouts on my front
headlights and your visibility goes to crap without some form of brighter
bulb.

Aaron da GA V6'r