Re: BRAKE PROBLEMS - Contact NHTSA !!

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 23:27:34 EDT

Bob you are right... to a point. But heck my 94 minivan was recalled twice
this summer for the shock cartridges that hold up the rear hatch and also for
the hinges on the hatch. Now all that could have occurred from those items is
someone got bonked on the head. But, maybe it was a Congressman or something
that got bonked in that case and thats why we have a recall..... :-P
It is unfortunate that you are right though. They probably won't do anything
unless people start dieing.