Re: R/T vs. Lightning

From: The Stewarts (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 01:34:58 EDT

The 240 HP engine is a new 3.5 based off the engine in the maxima. It is
not very impressive and gets slammed by the GC 4.7 in the run to 60 by 2
seconds. The supercharged engine in the Frontier and soon to the Exterra is
based on the 3.2? V6 currently in the 2 that makes 170 HP Na. It makes 210
HP is supercharged form. 0-60 is still high 8s for a 5 speed and the 9s for
an auto with the supercharged V6.

 Brian