Re: gas smell

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 12:03:38 EDT

Well, i've got a 2000 CC 4x4 4.7 too, and i get this smell every once in a
while also. It also seems to happen during start-up. I've got about
14,000mi on my Dak now, and the smell doesn't seem to affect the running of
the truck.
So, at least your not alone with this little problem.

The Adam Blaster