Another spank to the list

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 13:48:59 EDT

 Here I was on my way home and this BMW 328i next to me decides to jump on
it when I was a truck length ahead. I noticed it in my mirror and when it
got to the door of the ole '95 I just layed into it and it shifted into 1st
gear and brought up the RPMs in a hurry(we were only going 25 at this time).
Well all that BMW saw was the back side of my truck. When we stopped at the
next traffic light next to each other, we looked over each others vehicles
and nodded for a good race well done. This was a NEW Bimmer. Anybody know
what they have under the hood. It goes to show you that with the proper mods
done to a 4200 lb truck that it is VERY CAPABLE of beating a 3500(?) lb
vehicle that has the German Engineering behind it. It was a short race but
well liked by both drivers.
  Tim R.