Re: Dunlop Tires?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 14:51:26 EDT

At 11:37 AM 8/24/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Anyone have any opinions on Dunlops? I'm thinking
>about getting some Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Asymmetrical,
>255/50/16 through tirerack.com Any suggestions, opinions,
>past experiences? Hoodkiller

I haven't looked into their SP Sport 5000s but intend to.

I have had their all-season Radial Rovers for the past 3 years
and am extremely satisfied with their wear and ride qualities.
If their performance tires are made anywhere near to the
standards and price value of these all seasons, they would be
top on my list.