Re: GenIII Air Hat Wanted

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 16:31:54 EDT

> Kyle,
>
> I put on on my 95, it will fit, measuring won't be necessary. As for what
> did to get it, I bought it from the dealer, I believe it was $65

Austin,
Thanks a ton!! The dealer is always an 'option'. Just hoping someone will
have one on the list they will part with. Otherwise, I will start looking
around local junk yards for GenIII Dakotas, hoping to save some money either
way and fab up a cold air intake the cheapest I can. Thanks again.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6