RE: High beams??

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 20:31:03 EDT

OK, thanks for the confirmation folks, seems as if they're definitely
busted. I figured as much, but I could just see me going in to have my high
beams "fixed" and having the mechanic show me how to turn 'em on... heh heh
heh!

Ooh, and I can get those erratic intermittent wipers fixed at the same time.

Thanx again,

- Alex