More MSD & exhaust/intake ?'s

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 21:08:51 EDT

Hello anyone who can advise,

 I am going to be puting DT headers and custom exhaust on my 95' Dak cc 318.
I'd like to go with a high flow convertor or none at all but have heard that
this can cause fuel mixture problems,is this the case? any remedies? I don't
have to take any emissions tests so that isn't a problem.
 Also the guys at MSD tell me that the digital 6 ignition system is for race
only. Anyone running this on the street? any probloems? Was it hard to
install?
Should I go with the blaster HVC coil?
 Currently all I'm running is the MP PCM and K&N filter. Taking it to get an
Auburn LSD put in next week.

 JOHN