Re: NE Dragway

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 21:42:31 EDT

No special event, I just decided that I was finally going to make it to the
track, emailled my buddy and it was set. If you go look for a '00 CC,
black, no decals, duals and a dml sticker... it should be somewhere near my
friends '95 teal mustang 5.0 gt...

Look forward to seeing you man,

Chris

>Hey Chris,
>
>I live about 45 mins from Epping. If I can talk the wife into it, I'll be
>there. Is there a special event going on that night? Let's see if we can get
>some more New Englanders there!
>
>Mitch
>93 CC 4x4 V6

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal