Quarter times.

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 22:01:10 EDT

Buddy I wish it were that easy. remember the elevation of the track,
etc... I would assume better but I am not too familiar with the 318's
capabilities.

Sorry,
Chris

>Hey Chris,
>
>I am new to the site. I'd like your input on what my dak should be doing
>in the quarter.
>Here are the stats: 99' Ext. Cab. 2wd, 318V8, 3.55 limited slip rear,
>5spd. manual,
>255/7015 Pirelli A/S tires, Kenne Bell cold air intake w/K&N cone filter,
>single
>flowmaster muffler w/ dual rear pipes. Also for style and function; a
>Steeda bugshield,
>Weathertech ventvisors, Mopar oe fender flares, tinted windows,
>Roll'n'lock bed cover,
>side rails painted body color. Now that you have the stats, here is my
>best time at
>Atlanta Dragway; 16.688@83.05 quarter time and speed. Shouldn't it do
>better than that?
>There was not alot of wheel spin, I caught second chirping the tires and
>pulled hard.
>Should I leave it in 3rd or shift into 4th? Either way I seem to be
>screwed. Thanks.

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal